- Department of Counseling, Adult and Higher Education
- Academic Programs
- Adult and Higher Education
- How to Apply
How to Apply
General Pre-Admission Advisement
The Adult and Higher Education Community College Leadership Program admits students for summer admission only. To be assured of consideration for admission to the doctoral program in Adult and Higher Education, completed applications and all supporting credentials must be received by the Graduate School no later than April 15th. The priority consideration deadline is February 1st.
Prospective Students to the program have a number of opportunities to learn more about the program, its requirements and the application process.
- Each semester, Information and Open House Sessions are scheduled for students to meet and talk with faculty knowledgeable about the program.
- Students may also explore the CAHE Homepage, and the Graduate Catalog for additional information.
Applying for Admission
The Adult and Higher Education Program utilizes the Graduate School Application Process in the determination of all admissions decisions. All materials and documentation should be sent directly to the Graduate School. Applicants to the Ed.D. in Adult and Higher Education-Community College Leadership Program should complete the following:
- Application for Admission to the Graduate School
- A Written Statement of Goals
- Submit (3) three Letters of Recommendation to the Graduate School
- Request official transcripts be sent from all of the applicant's Undergraduate and Graduate institutions directly to the Graduate School.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience within higher education (preferred)
Please note that all applicants are responsible for making sure that their materials have been received by the Graduate School.
*NOTE: The CCLP cohort begins summer 2018 and in the application system you will select the Ed.D. in Adult and Higher Education-Community College Leadership and the term summer 2018. If you have any questions about the application system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Apply
- Information for Current Students