- Department of Counseling, Adult and Higher Education
- Academic Programs
- Adult and Higher Education
- How to Apply
How to Apply
General Pre-Admission Advisement
The Adult and Higher Education Executive Weekend Cohort Program admits students for fall admission only. To be assured of consideration for admission to the doctoral program in Adult and Higher Education, completed applications and all supporting credentials must be received by the Graduate School no later than April 15th.
Applying for Admission
The Adult and Higher Education Program utilizes the Graduate School Application Process in the determination of all admissions decisions. All materials and documentation should be sent directly to the Graduate School. Applicants to the Ed.D. in Adult and Higher Education should complete the following:
- Application for Admission to the Graduate School
- A Written Statement of Goals
- Submit three (3) Letters of Recommendation to the Graduate School
- Request official transcripts be sent from all of the applicant's Undergraduate and Graduate institutions directly to the Graduate School.
- Minimum of three years of professional experience within higher education (preferred)
Please note that all applicants are responsible for making sure that their materials have been received by the Graduate School.
Application due date: Rolling until April 15, 2018.
The Executive weekend Ed.D. cohort begins fall 2018 and in the application system you will select the Ed.D. in Adult and Higher Education and the term fall 2018. The GRE is not required so please continue through that portion of the application and we will complete a GRE tuition waiver. When prompted to upload a writing sample, please just upload your goal statement as the program does not require an additional writing sample. If you have any questions about the application system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.