How to Apply to the M.S.Ed. in Counseling
Written application processes must be completed before receiving an invitation to the Pre-Admissions Workshop (P.A.W.).
Applicants to the M.S.Ed. in Counseling should submit:
1. Written Application to the Graduate School:
- Application for Admission to the Graduate School.
- A Personal Statement of Purpose/Goals
- Submit Two Letters of Recommendation to the Graduate School.
- Request Official Transcripts be sent from all of the Applicant's Undergraduate and Graduate Institutions directly to the Graduate School.
- Current Resume
- Master's in Counseling Applicant Essay
2. Attend the PAW (Pre-Admissions Workshop)
When the application is complete, it is reviewed by the faculty. If selected, information will be forwarded to students to attend the Pre-Admission Workshop. During the PAW, students will take part in an interview, an introduction into the program, and a meeting with the faculty. Upon completion of the PAW, students are recommended or not recommended to the program.
For Additional Inquiries Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all applicants are responsible for making sure that their materials have been received by the Graduate School and the Counseling Program. We will not contact you to tell you that we are missing, for example, letters of recommendation or GRE scores. For more information about applying to the Master's program, please review our Frequently Asked Questions about the Master's Program.