David Walker, Ph.D.
Applied Statistics, Mathematical Statistics, Quantitative Methodology, General Linear Models
Ph.D., Iowa State University of Science and Technology
- ETR 521 (Educational Statistics I)
- ETR 522 (Educational Statistics II)
- ETR 720 (Advanced Research Methods in Education)
- ETR 722 (Methods of Multivariate Analysis)
- Mohammed, S. F., Walker, D. A., Conderman, G., & Pisapia, J. (2016). Implementing scientific-based research: Learning from the history of the Reading First program. Educational Research for Policy and Practice, 15(1), 27-40.
- Conderman, G., & Walker, D. A. (2015). Assessing dispositions in teacher preparation programs: Are candidates and faculty seeing the same thing? The Teacher Educator, 50(3), 215-231.
- Hong, C., & Walker, D. A. (2015). A confirmatory factor analysis of the Technology Acceptance Model. General Linear Model Journal, 41(2), 22-29.
- Summers, K. H., Reeves, T. D., Schwartz, J., & Walker, D. A. (2015). Understanding student growth measures: A primer for school business managers. The Journal of School Business Management, 27(1), 22-29.
- Summers, K. H., Reeves, T. D., Walker, D. A., & Schwartz, J. (2015). Professional development for educational leaders in the era of performance evaluation reform. School Leadership Review, 10(1), 33-43.
- Walker, D. A. (2015). Two group program for Cohen's d, Hedges’ ǥ, 2, Radj 2, ω2, ε2, confidence intervals, and power. Journal of Modern Applied Statistical Methods, 14(2), 282-292.
Educational Technology, Research and Assessment
Gabel Hall 208
DeKalb, IL 60115