Kelly Potteiger, Ph.D., LAT, ATC
Associate Professor, Athletic Training
- Instructional Technology
- Program Development
- Clinical Education
- Ph.D. Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions, Athletic Training
- M.S. University of Noth Texas, Kinesiology
- B.S. Mississippi State University, Fitness Management
- Brown, C., Keeley K., & Potteiger, K. (2015). Useful apps for the athletic trainer, part one: Applications for sideline management. International Journal of Athletic Therapy & Training, 20(3), 13-19.
- Potteiger, K., Brown, C., & Keeley K. (2015). Useful apps for the athletic trainer, part two: Applications for clinical management. International Journal of Athletic Therapy & Training, 20(3), 20-24.
- Keeley, K., Potteiger, K., & Brown C. (2015). Athletic training education: There’s an app for that! Athletic Training Education Journal, 10(2), 190-199.
- Potteiger, K., & Lundgren, A. (2012). Using an audience response system to prepare students for the Board of Certification exam. Athletic Training Education Journal, 7(4), 198-204.
- Potteiger, K., Brown, C., & Kahanov, L. (2012). Altering the athletic training curriculum: A unique perspective on learning over time. Athletic Training Education Journal, 7(2), 60-69.
- Potteiger, K, Hjelm, J. Lundgren, A. Quinn, A. et al. iPads for E-Learning and Efficiency; Technology Grant; North Park University ($4,792); Funded; 2012
- Potteiger, K. Environmental Sustainability in the Practice of Athletic Training; North Park University ($2,400); Funded, 2011
- Potteiger, K, Hjelm, J. Lundgren, A. Quinn, A. Utilizing Technology to Promote an Interactive Classroom Environment; North Park University ($2,500); Funded, 2008
- KNPE 262 - First Aid and CPR
- KNPE 264 - Principles of Injury Prevention and Care
- KNPE 326 - Therapeutic Modalities and Care of Athletic Injuries
- KNPE 491 - Therapeutic Exercise
Department of Kinesiology and Physical Education
Anderson Hall 221
DeKalb, IL 60115