James D. Ressler, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Physical Education Teacher Education
- Adventure Based Learning
- School-University Partnerships
- Teacher Content Knowledge
- Ph.D. The Ohio State University
- M.S. Eastern Illinois University
- B.A. Baldwin-Wallace College
- Richards, K.A.R., & Ressler, J. (2016). A Collaborative Approach to Self-Study Research in Physical Education Teacher Education. Journal of Teaching Physical Education, 35, 290-295.
- Wright, P., Jacobs, J., Ressler, J., & Jung, J. (2016). Teaching for transformative educational experience in a sport for development program. Sport, Education and Society, 21 (4), 531-548.
- Ressler, J., & Parker, J. (2015). Suggestions for teaching fitness using an instructional theme: the fitness (hunger) games – A fight for your health. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation & Dance, 86(9). 47-49.
- Ressler, J., Parker, J., & Montavon, J. (2015). Implementing a physical education professional development school model. PDS Partners, 10(2), 1-3.
Department of Kinesiology and Physical Education
Anderson Hall 221
DeKalb, IL 60115