FIT Registration Materials
Please contact FIT@niu.edu or 815-753-0335 with questions about registration materials.
- Please clearly print your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Select your choice of membership option(s). You may also choose to register for the Intersession membership at this time. The “Annual” membership option is available during Fall semester only.
- Total the amount owed and choose to pay by check or payroll deduction.
- When choosing payroll deduction you may choose to have the fee taken over one, five or ten pay periods. Write in the total amount owed and the amount to be deducted at each pay period. Example: Annual Membership: $190.00 to be deducted over 10 pay periods, $19 per pay period.
- Carefully complete all sections of the Health Status. This is an editable form that you may save, edit, and resubmit when you re-enroll.
- The FIT Program staff will review your Health History to determine your health status. In certain cases we may need to contact your physician to confirm that you can safely participate in an exercise program. If we determine that we need to contact your physician, we will ask you to complete a “Release of Health Information Form" prior to contacting your physician.
- Carefully read the entire document and sign on page 2.
Return Registration Form, Health History form, and Liability Release Agreement to the FIT Program.
- You may drop off materials to AN 125/126 during FIT Program Hours (see FIT schedule for days/times).
- You may drop off materials to the Department of Kinesiology & Physical Education main office in Anderson 221, attn FIT.
- You may campus mail materials to KNPE FIT Program.
- You may send materials by post office mail to: KNPE FIT Program Northern Illinois University Dekalb, IL 60115
Northern Illinois University
Dekalb, IL 60115
Department of Kinesiology and Physical Education
Anderson Hall 221
DeKalb, IL 60115
phone: (815) 753-1407
fax: (815) 753-1413