Skip navigation

History

history

The founder of the Johns Literacy Clinic was Eugene B. Grant who served as director for 15 years until his retirement in 1973. Dr. Grant passed away in 1988. Subsequent directors included Jane L. Davidson, James H. Moss, Earl Hanson, Thomas E. Wheat, Jerry L. JohnsLaurie Elish-Piper and current director Susan Massey.

Contact Us

Jerry L. Johns Literacy Clinic
3100 Sycamore Road, Suite 2003
DeKalb, IL 60115
(815) 753-1416

literacyclinic@niu.edu

facebooktwitter