Office of External & Global Programs
The Office of External & Global Programs is responsible for the College of Education’s :
- off-campus credit programs,
- conferences and professional development experiences,
- community college engagement, and
- global programs
Through degree and Illinois licensure related academic programs, select courses or professional development continuing education events, the Office of External & Global Programs will assist you in your learning.
Global program initiatives serve:
- the College of Education students in expanding their awareness and knowledge of a culturally diverse world, and
- International learners who seek an American cultural experience and/or pedagogical perspective on early childhood through higher education.
You said what? How to speak to someone who is differently-abled
Featuring Joe Lovett and his video, Going Blind