Olha Ketsman, Ph.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
Technology Integration, Blended Learning, Instructional Design
Ph.D. University of Nebraska-Lincoln
M.A., University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- ETT 401A Integrating Technology into the Elementary Classroom
- ETT401B Field Experience for Integrating Technology into the Elementary Classroom
- ETT 402 Teaching and Learning with Technology
- ETT 510 Instructional Media and Technology
- ETT 569 Practicum: Instructional Design
- ETT 586 Internship in Instructional Technology
- ETT 587 Instructional E-portfolio Design and Development
- ETT 592 Special Topics in IT Inquiry
- ETT 749 Instructional Technology
- ETT 797 Independent Research in Instructional Technology
- ETT 770 Practicum: Instructional Technology
- ETT 786 Internship in Instructional Technology
- ETR 520 Introduction to Educational Research
- ETR 525 Qualitative Research in Education
- ETR 535 Mixed Methods Research
- ETR 586 Internship in Research and Evaluation
- ETR 587 Practicum in Research and Evaluation
- ETR 786 Internship in Research and Assessment
Ketsman, O. (2019). Perspectives of Pre-Service Teachers about Blended Learning in Technology Integration Courses. International Journal of Mobile and Blended Learning, 11(4), 15-31.
Ketsman, O., Daher, T., and Colon Santana, J. (2018). An investigation of effects of instructional videos in an undergraduate physics course. E-Learning and Digital Media, 15 (6), 267-289.
Ketsman, O. (2017). Pre-service Teachers' Perspectives towards Blended Learning. In P. Resta & S. Smith (Eds.), Proceedings of Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference (pp. 1660-1663). Austin, TX, United States: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE).
Ketsman, O. (2015). Using Blended Learning Approach in Pre-service Technology Integration Courses. In Proceedings of Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference 2015 (pp. 2417-2419). Chesapeake, VA: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE).
Ketsman, O. (2014). A mixed methods study of foreign language teachers implementing technology-enhanced multimedia instruction. World Journal on Educational Technology, 6 (2), 158-180.
Ketsman, O. (2013). Creative Process Entailed in the Co-construction of Classroom Curriculum. Critical Questions in Education, 4 (1), 21-29.
Ketsman, O. (2012). Expectations in the Foreign Language Classrooms: A Case Study. The Qualitative Report, 17 (53), 1-22.
Gabel Hall 101