Forms and Documents 


401A/B and 402 Course Coordination

Program of Study Documents

Master of Science (M.S.) in Educational Research and Evaluation

Master of Science in Education (M.S.Ed) in Instructional Technology

Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Instructional Technology

Bachelors of Science (B.S.) in Applied Management, Instructional Technology, Training and Evaluation

Field Experience

Required Registration

You will need to fill out and submit all required registration forms as one combined pdf document to the ETRA field experience coordinator, Olha Ketsman, Ph.D. at Once all forms have been reviewed and approved, you will be given a permission number to enroll in the internship course.


*Note: Final Portfolio Rubrics and Content Collaboration Assignment Rubrics are also available on LiveText.