Nicholas E. Grahovec, PhD, LAT, ATC, CSCS
Assistant Professor and Program Director
- Grahovec’s primary areas of research include athletic training intervention effectiveness, gait and running biomechanics, and innovative practices in athletic training education and its effects on the learning experience.
- Ph.D. Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions, Health Science
- M.S. University of Findlay, Athletic Training
- B.A. Augustana College, Biology
- B.A. Augustana College, Psychology
- Abe-Hiraishi S, Grahovec NE, Anson D, Kahanov L. Increasing cultural competence: Implementation of study away/abroad in an athletic training education program. Athletic Training Education Journal. 2018; 13(1): 67-73.
- KNPE 322 - Clinical Proficiencies in Athletic Training: Upper Extremity Assessment
- KNPE 323 – Clinical Proficiencies in Athletic Training: Lower Extremity Assessment
- KNPE 324 – Assessment of Lower Extremity Injury
- KNPE 325 - Assessment of Upper Extremity Injury
- KNPE 432 - Organization & Administration Concepts in Athletic Training