The Student Retention program provided by the College of Education (COE) Student Services office assists students in achieving academic success, acclimating to the academic culture of the campus, and engaging in resources to reach their personal, academic, and professional goals. Through the employment of one-to-one student contact, program development, collaboration with College and University resources, and continual assessment of retention data, we focus on improving the retention and graduation rates of our students.
The Student Retention program manages several initiatives to assist College of Education’s students reach their goals. We invite you to explore our page to learn more about how we help students succeed.
The COE Student Retention program works to enhance student success by:
- Utilizing of a student centered approach to guidance; developing students’ skill sets and empowering them to take initiative and responsibility for their own personal, professional, and academic success.
- Providing access to comprehensive programs for assistance in developing and fostering intellectual, social, ethical, academic, and personal growth.
- Monitoring and assessing institutional and college data in the area of student retention.
- ACCESS Programs (Tutoring, A+)
- COE Resource Guide
- Counseling and Consultation Services
- Student Employment
- University Writing Center
Let Us Know How We Are Doing!
If you've received services in our office, please complete our anonymous and confidential survey.
How to Succeed in College!
Contact UsCollege of Education Student Services
8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.