Curriculum and Instruction Doctoral Degree (Ed.D.)A professional degree intended to prepare superior teachers, administrators, service personnel, and scholars of education.Watch Now...
Environmental StudiesCOE offers a Masters of Science degree in Curriculum and Instruction with a focus on Environmental Education.Watch Now...
Early Childhood ProgramCOE scholars are making a difference in the lives of young children.Read More...
COE Ranked #1U.S. News and World Report ranks the College of Education's online graduate programsRead More...
#1 in the country.
- COE Announces Associate Dean and KNPE Chair Appointments
- Graduate Reception Photos posted to Flickr and Facebook
- Kinesiology, Athletics partner for undergraduate internships
- COE Alum Ehren Jarrett wins Alumni Association Award
- Three NIU alums win Golden Apples for A+ teaching
- Student Council for Exceptional Children to screen autism documentary
- NIU offers new course for bilingual special education licensure
- Literacy educators, leaders invited to networking event
- COE Student Services offers
COE #1 Nationally for Online Education
The NIU College of Education’s online graduate programs were ranked #1 in the nation by U.S. News and World Report. COE officials say the distinction reflects the college’s commitment to providing innovative solutions to students’ ever-evolving needs. Read more >