Pi-Sui Hsu, Ph.D.
Technology integration in science teaching and learning
Ph.D., Instructional Systems, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
M.A., Instructional Technology and Media, Teachers College, Columbia University, New York, NY
- ETT 229 Computers in Education
- ETT 429 Computers in Classroom Teaching
- ETT 401A Integrating Technology in Elementary Schools
- ETT 401B Field Experience for Integrating Technology
- ETT 402 Teaching and Learning with Technology
- ETT 501 Proseminar in Instructional Technology
- ETT 510 Instructional Media and Technology
- ETT 511 Advanced Message Design
- ETT 530 Instructional Technology Tools
- ETT 592 Virtual Pedagogy
- ETT 740 Doctoral Seminar: Instructional Technology Foundations
- ETT 741 Doctoral Seminar: Instructional Technology Theory
- ETT 742 Doctoral Seminar: Instructional Technology Research
- ETT 798 Research Seminar in Instructional Technology
Hsu, P.-S.,Van Dyke, M., & Smith, T. J. (2017). The effect of varied gender grouping on argumentation skills among middle school students in different cultures. Middle Grades Review, 3(2), 1-22.
Hsu, P.-S. (2016). Examining the current beliefs, practices and barriers about technology integration: A case study. Tech Trends, 60(1), 30-40.
Hsu, P.-S., Van Dyke, M., Chen, Y., & Smith T. J. (2016). A cross-cultural study of the effect of a project-based learning environment that incorporates a graph-oriented, computer-assisted application on middle school students' science knowledge and scientific argumentation. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 32(1), 51-76.
Hsu, P.-S., Adulseranee, R., Newman, E., Underwood, J., Wills, C. & Van Dyke, M. (2016). Designing an online collaborative tool for middle school students. International Journal of Designs for Learning, 7(3), 34-41.
Hsu, P.-S., Van Dyke, M., & Chen, Y. (2015). Examining the effect of teacher guidance on collaborative argumentation in middle level classrooms. Research in Middle Level Education Online, 38(9).
Hsu, P.-S., Van Dyke, M., Chen, Y., & Smith, T. J. (2015). The effect of a graph-oriented computer-assisted project-based learning environment on argumentation skills. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 31(1), 32-58. DOI: 10.1111/jcal.12080
Hsu, P.-S. (2013). Examining changes of preservice teachers' beliefs about technology integration during student teaching. Journal of Technology and Teacher Education, 22(1), 27-48.
Hsu, P.-S. (2012). Examining the impact of educational technology courses on preservice teachers' development of TPACK. Teaching Education, 23(2), 195-213.