David Benner, Jr.
- Exercise gerontology and physical activity across the lifespan
- M.S. Northern Illinois University, Education
- B.S. Northern Illinois University, Kinesiology
- MacFarlane, P., & Chomentowski, P., Benner. D. (2016, January). Long Term Balance Assessment.
- Gloss, M., Wright, P., Odeh, C., Roper, J., & Zhang, S., Benner, D. (2016, May). Effect of Respiratory Activity on Traditional Center of Pressure Related Measures during Standing in Parkinson’s Patients.
- Gilson, T., Benner. D. (2015, February). Preparing students for careers in gerontology: Infusing experiential learning with older adults into a kinesiology curriculum. (Presentation at AKA Leadership Workshop)
- KNPE 100- Scientific Basis for Human Activity
- KNPE 335- Developmental Skill Based Approach to Teaching
- KNPE 454- Exercise Gerontology
- KNPE 453- Exercise for Adult Special Populations
- KNPE 463 - Exercise and Physical Activity Across the Lifespan
- KNPE 480 - Principles and Problems in Coaching
- KNPE 493 - Supervised Clinical Experience in Exercise Gerontology
Department of Kinesiology and Physical Education
Anderson Hall 221
DeKalb, IL 60115