Zachary Wahl-Alexander, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Pedagogy
- Sport Education curriculum model
- Negotiated curriculum
- Professional development
- Ph.D. University of Alabama, Human Performance
- M.S. University of Alabama, Sport Pedagogy
- B.S. University of Georgia, Health and Physical Education
- Wahl-Alexander, Z., and Morehead, C. (in press). An observational assessment of physical activity levels and social behavior during residential summer camp unstructured time. American Journal of Health Promotion.
- Wahl-Alexander, Z., and Curtner-Smith, M. (in press). Influence of negotiations on preservice teachers’ instruction within a skill themes unit. Journal of Teaching in Physical Education.
- Wahl-Alexander, Z., Brusseau, T., and Burns, R. (in press). Changes in daily step counts and health-related fitness after a sports-based residential summer camp in boys. A Journal of Leisure Studies and Recreation Education.
- Wahl-Alexander, Z., Malecki, A., and Smart, S. (in press). The impact of prompting and group contingency on middle school students’ physical activity during a badminton sport education season. The Physical Educator.
- Wahl-Alexander, Z. (2014). Swim to the Top. Office of Community Affairs. Funded for $9,084.96.
- Wahl-Alexander, Z. (2011). Sport Education track and field culminating event. Hershey’s Track and Field Games. Funded for $500
- Wahl-Alexander, Z. (2011). Tuscaloosa Soccer Clinic Relief Effort. Do Something.org/ Seed Grant. Funded for $500
- KNPE 368 - Sport Education
- KNPE 421 - Curriculum Designs
Physical Activity and Life Skills Group